IPS is hiring! We are looking for a talented Packaging Engineer to join our industry leading Commissioning, Qualification and Validation (C/Q/V) team at our client site located in Marietta, PA.
• 5-10 years of Packaging experience preferred
• 2-5 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical packaging sector is preferred
• Extensive experience conducting packaging equipment line trials (including equipment operating parameter development)
• Experience with packaging equipment commissioning and qualification processes/requirements for packaging equipment, including the linkage between equipment and packaging components
• Experience with packaging validation processes and requirements
• Knowledge of risk assessment processes, particularly Design FMEA processes
• Extensive packaging component design knowledge and experience
• Knowledge/experience with packaging equipment
• Team oriented
• Excellent communication skills required
• Excellent project management skills required
• Excellent analytical problem solving skills
• Able to drive projects effectively to completion
• Able to identify project interdependencies and potential downstream impacts
• Able to manage complexity and multiple activities at once
IPS-Integrated Project Services is a global leader in developing innovative and cost effective solutions for the engineering, construction, commissioning and qualification of complex pharmaceutical and biotech research and manufacturing facilities. With technical expertise spanning R&D to pilot-scale to large-scale production, our team specializes in the technology, trends and regulatory environment to successfully deliver capital projects and improve operations. For over twenty years, we have applied unique LEAN methodologies throughout the project life cycle, continually finding ways to do things better and more efficiently, delivering higher quality and controlling costs. Headquartered in Blue Bell, PA, IPS is a multi-national company with over 700 professionals and offices in California, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Sao Paulo, Brazil and four locations in India. Visit our website at www.ipsdb.com.
Architectural Design, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Qualification, LEAN Project Delivery, Strategic Master Planning, Energy Conservation Management, Project Controls, Program Management, Operations/Logistics Strategy and Planning, EPCMV
IPS is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer (M/F/D/V).
Attention Search Firms / Third Party Recruiters: IPS is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment opportunities with IPS. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at IPS via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at IPS in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for a specific position will be deemed the sole property of IPS, and no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by IPS as a result of the referral or through other means.